The Office of Sustainability & Resiliency (OSR) was created by Mayor Kriseman to deliver progressive, sustainable policies and effective programs to address the city’s environmental, economic, and social challenges. The OSR works closely with the City Council, Health, Energy, Resiliency, and Sustainability (HERS) Committee, city departments, businesses, and the community to develop innovative environmental solutions that foster equity, vibrant communities and shared prosperity. Visit our St Pete Commitment page to learn more about our office’s history of commitments.
American Cities Climate Challenge
St. Petersburg is announced as one of 25 winners in the American Cities Climate Challenge (ACCC) by Bloomberg Philanthropies! Check in on our American Cities Climate Challenge page for updates and more information.
Integrated Sustainability Action Plan (ISAP)
The purpose of the ISAP is to advance the city's sustainability & resiliency initiatives, including 100% clean energy goals. The ISAP will serve as a blueprint for integrating sustainability and resiliency across departments.
- DRAFT ISAP Highlights Report - for electronic viewing
- DRAFT ISAP Highlights Report - for print (double-sided)
The ISAP Highlights Report is an illustrative, executive summary level communication piece. This highlights report will be supplemented by the full ISAP Technical Report including a stand-alone Clean Energy Roadmap. The full ISAP Technical Report is currently undergoing final compilation to be publicly available February 2019.
If you have questions or comments on the highlights report or other ISAP pieces, email StPeteISAP@vhb.com by February 25, 2019. Pages 10-11 are a specific request for your input on equity, diversity, and inclusion in public processes.
- ISAP Early Survey Results Draft Memo
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Inventory Summary
- Sustainability Summit 2018 Main Presentation
- 2016 STAR Certification Results Report
- DRAFT Clean Energy Roadmap
- DRAFT Vulnerability Assessment
- Realizing Resilience - Social Equity + Economic Opportunity
- Tampa Bay Regional Resiliency Coalition
- Duke Energy’s Park & Plug Fact Sheet