Welcome E-Scooters to St. Pete! Click here to see guidelines and links to mobile apps.
Maintenance and improvement of the city's transportation system promotes the safe and efficient movement of people, goods, and services, including well maintained streets with proper lighting, safe and accessible sidewalks and crossings for pedestrians, bicycle lanes, neighborhood traffic management programs, efficient intersections, downtown parking management, as well as innovative community transportation initiatives, such as St. Pete's Bike Share.
Transportation Interactive Map
This interactive platform will be updated in real-time and provides an in-depth look at traffic data, bike lanes and evacuation routes for your neighborhood.
The SunRunner Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) service in the Central Avenue corridor complements existing Central Avenue Trolley service with high quality, expedited, limited-stop travel from downtown St. Pete to St. Pete Beach, seven days a week on 1st Avenue N (westbound) and 1st Ave S (eastbound). This project is the first premium transit service in Tampa Bay.
For more info, visit PSTA's SunRunner project page.
E-scooters are now available for rent, giving St. Pete residents and visitors a new, environmentally friendly way to get around downtown.
- Download the smart phone apps: Razor / Veo
- Personal account and payment
- E-scooter availability
- Safety messaging for the area
- Corral locations
Know Before You Go
- Ride carefully, ride respectfully
- Ride in bike lanes or on streets with a speed limit of 30 MPH or less
- NO sidewalk riding
- Riding on trails is okay except along the waterfront; yield to pedestrians
- Always ride with your driver license or photo ID
- Do not ride against the flow of traffic
- Wear a helmet
- Only 1 rider per scooter
- Park in designated corrals to end your ride
Razor – firstname.lastname@example.org or (833) LAST-MILE
Veo – email@example.com or 855-836-2256