Sundial Parking Garage
The Sundial Garage is open and provides over 1,305 parking spaces for the downtown core shopping, dining and businesses. This also includes monthly parking and special event parking. Handicap parking is generally located next to the elevators on each parking level. In addition, there is an electric vehicle charging station located on level 2 & 4.
The entrance is at 117 2nd Street North.
5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|Monday-Friday after 5 p.m. |
and all day weekends
|First hour free/$1 per hour thereafter
|Up to 4 hours||$1.00|
|9 hours or more||$8.00|
- Non-Reserved Monthly Rate: $75 plus tax
- Special Event price is usually $5 and occasionally $10 for larger events
- Lost ticket Fee: $20.00
- Next Day Rate begins at 5 a.m.
$1 OFF Muvico Sundial Theaters with parking garage entry ticket. After you park, present the box office with your parking entry ticket from the Sundial/MidCore garage, and receive $1 off an adult's movie admission. During special event parking, pre-pay for your parking at the garage, bring your garage entry ticket to the theater and Muvico Sundial will reimburse your parking after you purchase a movie ticket. If you park Monday-Friday before 5pm, get your garage ticket stamped at the theater to qualify for the night/weekend rate.
For more information, please contact SP Plus at 727-895-3800.
Height Clearance at the Garage entrance: 6’8”
Payment Type: Cash/Credit Card at the Pay on Foot Machines/Credit Card Only Exit Lanes & Parkmobile app (Zone 2021)
SouthCore Parking Garage
The entrance is at 101 1st Avenue South.
- Non-Reserved Monthly Rate: $75 plus tax
- Floors 3, 4, 7 and 8 are available for visitor parking. First hour free, $1/hr, $8 maximum/day. Next day rate begins at 5 a.m.
- Lost ticket fee: $20.00
- Saturday Morning has a $3 flat rate on entry in effect (October to May). Event prices are $5 or $10 and occasionally $15 for larger events
Height Clearance at the Garage entrance: 6’10”
Payment Type: Cash/Credit Card at the Pay on Foot Machines/Credit Card Only Exit Lanes & Parkmobile app (Zone 2020)
This parking lot has 64 parking spaces and is open for non-reserved parking at the rate of $42.80 per month between the hours of 4am to 6pm, Monday through Friday. Transient parking is available at the rate of $5 between the hours of 6pm to 4am Monday through Friday and anytime on Saturday and Sunday. The parking fee is collected by the pay on foot stations.
Location: Located at 6th Street North between 1st Avenue North and Mirror Lake Drive
Payment Type: Cash/Credit Card at the Pay on Foot Machines & Parkmobile app (Zone 2019)
Al Lang/Progress Energy Park Surface Lot
- The entrance to the lot is on 1st Avenue South between 1st Street and BayShore Boulevard
- The monthly non-reserved rate is $60 plus tax
- Daily parking costs $5 and a pay station which accepts credit cards or Parkmobile App (Zone 2016) is usually in effect, please follow the instructions on the signs.
- The special event rate is usually $5 and occasionally $10 for larger events
800 1st Avenue South Lot
$3 daily pay station parking available on non-event days
- On 1st Avenue South between 8th Street and MLK Jr. Blvd.
- On 2nd Avenue South between 8th Street and MLK Jr. Blvd.
- On MLK Jr. Blvd. between 1st and 2nd Avenue South
The monthly rate for a non-reserved space is $21.40 including tax.
The special event rate is between $5 and $20 depending on the event.
- Daily $3
- Payment type for Daily Rate: Cash/Credit Card at the Pay on Foot Machines & Parkmobile app (Zone 2017)
Dolphin and Pelican lots
Paying in the Dolphin and Pelican parking lots will be through the Pay Stations located throughout the lots designated by signs above the machines that say; Parking by License Plate Pay Here. Visitors enter their license plate and can pay either by credit card or cash. ParkMobile will also be accepted by selecting Zone 2015 on the ParkMobile App via smartphone. Enforcement hours are 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Rates for Dolphin and Pelican Lots:
- First 4 hours = $2 per hour
- 5th hour = $3 per hour
- 6th hour = $4 per hour
- 6-hour maximum parking per day
Pier Lots Overflow Parking
If immediate lots are full, visitors can park at the Sundial Parking Garage (117 2nd St. N.), which is about a five minute walk or three blocks from the St. Pete Pier entrance.
Parking Along Marina Way
To pay for parking along Marina Way, visitors can pay the smart meters with a credit card or coins. ParkMobile is also accepted by selecting Zone 2005 on the ParkMobile App via smartphone. Enforcement hours are 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., 7 days a week.
Rates for Marina Way Meters:
- First 3 hours = $2 per hour
- 4th hour = $4 per hour
- 4-hour maximum parking per day
Motorcycle parking is available along Marina Way in designated motorcycle spaces or if full, in the Dolphin and Pelican Lots at the rates stated above.
Monthly Parking at the Pier
Monthly parking is not available at the Pier parking lots. Monthly parking and daily parking in excess of 6 hours is available at the Sundial Parking Garage – enter on 2nd S. N. near 2nd Ave. N.