The City Clerk's Office stores all records, documents, and minutes of the City Council; is responsible for conducting all City elections; manages Central Records where all City documents are stored and retrieved; coordinates public records requests; provides mail room services to all City departments; and provides security at City Hall and the Municipal Services Center.
To keep and have the care and custody of the books, records, papers, legal documents and journals of the proceedings of the City Council, and to coordinate elections, as required.
To manage, protect and control all City records in a manner conducive to City business and within statutory bounds.
To provide timely and accurate processing and delivery of external/internal mail.
To provide a secure environment for City employees, officials, customers, and the general public.
To provide for the organization and management of primary, general and special elections. This includes staff assistance, coordination with the Supervisor of Elections Office regarding the management of polling places and workers, etc., and maintenance of official documents relating to elections.
To provide administration and support services for all of the programs of this agency.
Other City Services:Translate this page
Modified:Jul 30, 2008 11:59 AM
site map contact us web policies
- Dec. 6 - MAKE YOUR LIST, CHECK IT TWICE - ST. PETERSBURG WELCOMES THE HOLIDAYS
- Dec. 4 - WATERFRONT HOLIDAY FESTIVITIES
- Dec. 4 - ST PETE'S FINEST AND BRAVEST VS. VETSPORTS NATIONAL WOUNDED WARRIOR TEAM DECEMBER 8 AT AL LANG FIELD
- Dec. 4 - SANTA PARADES INTO TOWN SATURDAY DECEMBER 7
- Dec. 4 - BOOK SIGNING WITH BLACK INVENTIONS AUTHOR DEC. 7 AT JOHNSON LIBRARY