The City Clerk's Office stores all records, documents, and minutes of the City Council; is responsible for conducting all City elections; manages Central Records where all City documents are stored and retrieved; coordinates public records requests; provides mail room services to all City departments; and provides security at City Hall and the Municipal Services Center.
To keep and have the care and custody of the books, records, papers, legal documents and journals of the proceedings of the City Council, and to coordinate elections, as required.
To manage, protect and control all City records in a manner conducive to City business and within statutory bounds.
To provide timely and accurate processing and delivery of external/internal mail.
To provide a secure environment for City employees, officials, customers, and the general public.
To provide for the organization and management of primary, general and special elections. This includes staff assistance, coordination with the Supervisor of Elections Office regarding the management of polling places and workers, etc., and maintenance of official documents relating to elections.
To provide administration and support services for all of the programs of this agency.
Other City Services:Translate this page
Modified:Nov 18, 2013 12:54 PM
site map contact us web policies
- Feb. 28 - PROPERTY TAX EXEMPTION DEADLINE APPROACHING
- Feb. 28 - ST. PETERSBURG GOES TO THE DOGS WITH SOUTHEASTERN GUIDE DOGS WALKATHON
- Feb. 21 - BLUE OCEAN FILM FESTIVAL CASTS LINE FOR ENTRIES
- Feb. 21 - ST. PETERSBURG READIES FOR 2014 FIRESTONE GRAND PRIX OF ST. PETERSBURG
- Feb. 20 - ST. PETERSBURG ARTISTS SELECTED TO MOVE CITY FORWARD WITH CENTRAL AVENUE ART-IN-TRANSIT' PROJECT