St. Petersburg is experiencing a tremendous increase in investment and new development in the area of real estate. From the renaissance of downtown, to steady property value growth experienced in the neighborhoods, to business expansions in areas such as St. Petersburg's Gateway/Carillon area, the city offers a dynamic real estate market.
- Downtown Project Development Map, Matrix, and Description Booklet (PDF)
- Commercial Real Estate Data
- GIS City Maps Available
- Blue Chip Sites Map - Prime investment and development sites for sale
Learn more about Area Developments:
- Greater Downtown St. Petersburg
- Gateway/Carillon St. Petersburg
- Tyrone/ West St. Petersburg
- South Side St. Petersburg
Requests for Proposal / Solicitations
Requests for Proposal (RFP), Notices of Intent (NOI), and/or Solicitations of Interest (SOI) for business engagement, published by the Real Estate and Property Management Department:
Request For Proposal for the Lease of the South Office & Storage Space in Hangar #1 at Albert Whitted Airport
The City of St. Petersburg seeks proposals from qualified parties interested in leasing office and storage space in the southern portion of the historic Hangar #1 building, for aeronautical use, located on Albert Whitted Airport. RFP Questions/Responses
CLOSED - PURCHASE/DEVELOPMENT OF INDUSTRIAL TRADITIONAL CITY-OWNED REAL PROPERTY
The City of St. Petersburg invites proposals from private redevelopers or any persons interested in undertaking the purchase and development of city-owned property, zoned Industrial Traditional, located approximately at 600 26th Street South, St. Petersburg, FL 33712.
CLOSED - Request For Proposal for Restaurant And Event/Catering/Supporting Uses located at The Manhattan Casino
The City of St. Petersburg invites developers, end-users and interested parties to submit a plan to lease and operate a restaurant and event/ catering/supporting uses located approximately at 642 - 22nd Street South, St. Petersburg, Florida 33712 for retail use under a lease agreement with the City. The deadline for Manhattan Casino proposals was 1 p.m. December 15, 2016.
- Manhattan Casino RFP – Addendum
- Manhattan Casino RFP – Questions/Responses
- Manhattan Casino RFP Walk through - November 18, 2016 - 10:00 AM
- Bright Community Trust Proposal
- George’s Grill Midtown Proposal
PLEASE NOTE: A Walk-Through of the Manhattan Casino premises has been rescheduled for Friday, November 18. See Addendum for changes to RFP schedule.
Intent to lease South Core parking spaces and provide development assistance: The City of St. Petersburg is in receipt of an offer to lease approximately 378 City-owned parking spaces within the South Core Condominium Association located at 100 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg Florida 33701, and located within the Intown Redevelopment Area.
Pier Head Restaurant in The Pier Park - CLOSED
The City of St. Petersburg invites developers, end-users and interested parties to submit a proposal to develop, lease and operate a waterfront restaurant located in the soon to be constructed pier building in The Pier Park under a Lease & Development Agreement with the City.
St. Petersburg Commerce Park RFP - CLOSED August 7, 2015
The City of St. Petersburg is seeking a developer, tenant, or buyer for all or a portion of approximately 14.1 acres of City-owned Industrial Traditional zoned real estate. The site is located within the South St. Petersburg Community Redevelopment Area, along "The Deuces Live," a Florida Main Street District, and adjacent to the Warehouse Arts District, all in close proximity to St. Petersburg's vibrant downtown. Related documents:
- RFP Responses
- Blue Sky Communities, LLC | Response to Follow-Up Questions
- The Deuces Live, Inc | Response to Follow-Up Questions
- EMP Industries, Inc / St. Petersburg Commerce Park, LLC | Response to Follow-Up Questions
- RFP Response Summary Comparison Matrix
- St. Pete Commerce Park RFP Questions
- St. Pete Commerce Park Pre-Bid Attendance
- St. Pete Commerce Park Pre-Bid Meeting Q&A
- St. Petersburg Commerce Park HUB Zone Info
Hangar #1 East Office and Storage Space RFP - CLOSED
The City of St. Petersburg seeks proposals from qualified parties interested in leasing office and climatized storage space on the east side of the historic Hangar #1 building, for aeronautical and/or non-aeronautical use, on the Albert Whitted Airport under a lease agreement with the City.
Properties For Sale
The City from time to time receives real property from Pinellas County by forfeiture for property taxes (escheat) that the City identifies as surplus real estate. Most of these properties are residential lots that are available for sale to the general public for market value.
Because of the manner in which the City receives these properties, they may require additional legal action to clear any problems with the title. The City makes no warranties as to marketable title. All offers must be in writing, specify cash at closing without any contingencies, state the proposed use of the property and the purchase amount.
For a list of available City-owned surplus lots
- Surplus Real Estate Lots for Sale (Updated: May 8, 2017)
Additional information is available by calling Diane Bozich, Real Estate Specialist, 727-893-7185 or by email to Diane.Bozich@stpete.org
Real Estate Links:
- Florida Gulf Coast Commercial Association of Realtors
- Loopnet Property Listings
- Pinellas County Property Appraiser