When cruising the warm blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico be sure to chart your course into Tampa Bay and our beautiful Municipal Marina! Located on the western side of Tampa Bay, on the point of Demens Landing, you will dock in the heart of St. Petersburg's beautiful downtown waterfront district.
Latitude 27N 46' 12.36" Longitude 82W 37' 47.38"
Map of Marina
St. Petersburg Marina Master Plan Survey - Deadline: January 20
Interested citizens and boaters are encouraged to help the city improve the St. Petersburg Marina by sharing ideas in a Marina Master Plan survey, available through January 20. Completed surveys may be returned to:
- by U.S. mail to: St. Petersburg Municipal Marina, 500 1st Ave., SE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- or the Marina Office, 500 1st. Ave. SE, next to the boat ramp, Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- 650 Permanent wet slips
- 500ft Transient dock with minimum 10 foot depth throughout marina
- Public boat launch
- Mooring field and picnic area
- VALVTECT MARINE FUEL (call for prices)
- Marine-Grade Diesel
- 90 Octane ETHANOL FREE Gas
- Discounts for Seatow, Tow Boat, Military
- Bait (including live shrimp), Tackle
- Electric and water hookups
- Shower and Laundry facilities
- Ice, Beer, Snacks, Ice Cream, Sodas
- Sunglasses, T-Shirts, Hats
- and much more ALL WITH COMPETITIVE PRICING
Within steps of the marina, you'll explore downtown, a collection of unique waterfront shops, quaint restaurants, beautiful Mediterranean-style architecture, world-class hotels, and more. Enjoy a picnic beneath swaying palm trees or take a stroll through a string of beautifully manicured parks that line one of the nation's prettiest downtown waterfronts.
Along the way, you'll discover a quartet of fine museums, including the world famous Salvador Dali Museum. Enjoy a thriving arts climate year round, or come for one of St. Petersburg's dazzling celebrations.
St. Petersburg invites you to stay a day...a month...a season...or even a lifetime!