Residents and visitors to St. Petersburg are now able to conduct their metered parking transactions by mobile phone. Smart phone users can download our easy to use app while non-smart phones can call the phone number to manage parking sessions.
A Resident Discount Program will allow registered St. Pete residents to use the app to pay for parking in the city without having to pay a convenience fee of .35 cents per transaction. To sign up for the Resident Discount Program, residents with a Parkmobile account must submit 2 out of 3 of the following documents referencing a St. Petersburg address to StPeteResidents@parkmobileglobal.com; a valid photo ID, valid vehicle registration, or valid proof of residency. Once residency documents have been approved, an email will be sent within 3 business days confirming the discount has been applied to the resident’s account.
- Register for free at www.Parkmobile.com or download the app.
- Once registered, motorists can use a mobile app, the internet, or a toll free phone call, 877-PARK-714 or 1-877-727-5714 to pay for parking ($0.35 per transaction or $1.75 per month and $0.25 per transaction for frequent users).
- When you park enter your zone number from the meter with the amount of desired time.
- Motorists can also select the option to receive text message alerts and reminders before their time expires.
- Pay with PayPal or Credit Card
- Track parking expenses and print reports through Parkmobile's secure site.
- Donate to the City's Power of Change Donation program benefiting the homeless. To contribute to the program, enter
Zone 2000 in the app and choose your level of giving, with no Parkmobile transaction fee.
- An increase to the on-street parking duration from 2-3 hours to a 6-hour max for an additional charge.