Progress With St. Pete Pier™
Today, City Council voted to approved the following:
- A resolution accepting the guaranteed maximum price (GMP) proposal in the amount of $15,030,610 submitted by Skanska USA Building, Inc.
- Lease agreement for Doc Ford's Rum Bar & Grille, which will be the new restaurant at the south end of the Pier Approach.
- Earthscape Play Inc. to design, fabricate and oversee the installation of children’s playground equipment.
- A resolution recognizing a donation of $250,000 from the American Academy of Dermatology for a sun shade structure in the Spa Beach area.
- An agreement between the City and Sports and Properties, Inc. to provide consulting services related to naming rights for elements within the new Pier.